PDA

View Full Version : 2 DotA 2 Keys for trade

Aztec
11-28-2012, 11:14 AM
So I get every week or two , a couple of DotA 2 keys and altho they cost 27 euro each , I will not sale it for a price that high . I am willing to trade them both for a small game like CS GO or War of the Rose maybe or anything that can be interesting as it is Autumn sale :)

PM me or add gu6t3r4o on steam :)

Lartza
11-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Wow good luck with that, where have you seen a DotA 2 invite seen sold that high? I've given all mine for free since everyone has tons of them already. The invites you have are not the early access ones that Valve sells. Check ebay for real prices on DotA2 invites and you'll see they are really only few euros...

If you have anything good to trade I could trade CS GO for instance, but not for DotA 2 invites that are worth nothing.

EDIT: This post is partly for those poor souls who could believe they are getting an invite worth 27 euros, as in, you scamming them for something worth a lot more than your invites.

Aztec
11-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Liten mate I don't really know how they are managed or what their real price is but I would trade them for pretty much anything even if it is of the price of 1 or 2 euros .. Free if someone really needs them :)