PDA

View Full Version : WarZ Hack Problem

Rainy
12-02-2012, 05:17 PM
I'm trying to buy WarZ Level 2 for 3 months for $50 but I keep getting this error -

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

Can anyone help me out with this?

tpchristp
12-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Send a pm to Tom and he can help you from there.

GR33nV3n0m
12-04-2012, 12:33 AM
it could depend on the bank you are trying to use. your best option would be to first PM Tom and see if he knows of a solution to this, he may be able to just let you gift him the money and then manualy add the Hack to your account.

if you want another solution i would contact your Bank or building society and speak to them, alot of banks these days can be quite strict on Internet transactions, i recently bought a new chain and sprocket kit for my MTX and HSBC froze my account thinking it was someone committing fraud.

Good luck

GV

Vyron1967
12-04-2012, 12:39 AM
I'm trying to buy WarZ Level 2 for 3 months for $50 but I keep getting this error -

This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

Can anyone help me out with this?Wait till tomorrow when Warz will actually be online again. :)

Rainy
12-04-2012, 12:50 AM
Yea I PMed Tom and he hasn't responded yet, I was wanting to gift him and have him add the hack to my account manually. Thanks for the help i'll wait on the reply.