PDA

View Full Version : hopa's little... ahm i mean long review

hopacopa
12-03-2012, 09:24 PM
Hey, sup guys.

I'm hopacopa, some people know me, some not, but i dont care, cause this is an review and not an "Hey guys, im hopa, hope you know me, i will be famous" thread :)

So, after nearly an month of using the TMhack i guess its time to write something about it.

Care: wall of text, if you dont care about my whole story, just scroll down :)

First i started to play WarZ, the game was really funny, but, after about 2 weeks, it was...broken. I saw so many hackers, got killed by so many hackers and saw so many peoples running thru the map like usain bolt, that was the moment where i was thinking about to buy an hack.

So i was going to google and simply searched for "buy warz hack", a few pages poped out, AFgaming, thisgames**, AJ, etc. i was looking to the pages and their offers, then i found TMcheats.. i liked the design, dark, evil, simple and i said to myself "you have to buy the hack from this page!!!".

Okay, so i was looking to the prices and was thinking "wow, cheap...need!".
And then came the moment... no money, what to do? oh wait, you have an LoL acc, sell it for the hack - done! after waited around 2 weeks (-.-) i sold my lol acc for the hack.

-------

wait, no money? lol noob! ... yeah, my life in germany in simply fucked up, but it's the wrong place to talk about it, so back to the "wall of text".

-------

Okay, so i logged in, and i saw im an subscriber - NICE! - what i have to do now? ah more topics and sections are open know, k reading reading reading... ah, download TMsreamer - done!

Open as admin, load the update, open the new file a admin, login, choose hack, INJECT! - FINALLY! - tab back to game, choose server, 15 secs...... ingame! WOW! fuck yeah!
hmm, how do i open the menu? ah wait, i guess its the standardkey - INS - yep, done - whatever, just play! :D
Wait, an update? okay, go to tmcheats and look what to do - just wait for tom - done - downloaded the TMstreamer update, logged in - own 'em guys!

Well, this was my warz time (nearly this story :P) and at this time tom was already my idol.. (please, dont think its "ohh tom you are the bst, plz gief me some free months!!!111 .. no, guys, simply no! i love how tom is doing the update so fast, and i like the whole matter what tom is doing, how TMstreamer works, how tom is doing the fast updates, etc.)

So, then i was really bored from playing warz, even with hacks, it wasnt funny, with or without hacks - so i got the DayZ hack.

Same procedur, Download, login into TMstreamer, choose hack, inject.

Ingame i saw there are no good working ESP - it was there, but not that good, than i read that DayZ dont have an good ESP (sorry, im bad at coding and didn't understand it :/ ).
Whatever, played a bit with it, then i saw at the script section there's an "gamesh4rk" menu and i was thinking "hm, download and try it" - done!
Ingame - start.sqf - execute - SICK!
and this was the time where i got SOOO much fun with DayZ and playing around with the hack/script (thx to gamesh4rk for the time :D).
Guess i make an cut here cuz its already an looooong text :)

Oh wait, there's a thing i have to say: the community is really kind and helpful - you got a problem? post it, use the search function or the shoutbox and you get help!
Really, i never saw such an good and kind hacking community, i loved the time :)

So, my month is nearly over, and i dont know if i can get another month (yeah i know, the second month is cheaper, but as i said, my life is fucked up and its the wrong place to talk about it!), but the time was awesome with the hack, i had so much fun! even more fun without hacks and playing serious! so and all in all - the hack is awesome, the community is awesome, Tom is awesome.

tl;dr: Nice hack, thanks to tom, thanks to gamesh4rk, and a little thanks to veins (was a short and funny time with you in WarZ :) ), nice community - good luck and have fun in the future :)
thanks guys for the nice and funny time :)

Edit: Hope its nearly understandable and readable :)

gamesh4rk
12-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Thank you for your review!