PDA

View Full Version : about the warz hack.

newborn92
12-09-2012, 11:45 AM
ok so, I am fairly new to hacking on warz, bought the game only yesterday,.. sick of getting killed, finding no weapons and struggling to survive!

not new to hacking games, I have hacked on many games in my time, but new to warz hacking/ playing warz its self, now I know the people who killed me at least some of them are hacking as well, and if they hack, then it's not fair, and I want the unfair advantage too :D

but before I decide to buy this, (and I do this with all hacks) is ask one simple question..

does it work well? any major annoying issues with any of the hacks, and on the scale 1-100 how awesome will this hack make me (;

many thanks.

Poheart
12-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Hello,

The hack that we are selling are working good and had no problem at all for me.

And about the rating,since i'm Staff of TMCheats, i couldn't rate because i want to stay Neutral.

But you can find our subscriber rating,reviewing our War Z Cheats at Review section (The link below)

Reviews of TMCheats The Warz cheat (http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f119/)

Best regards,
Poheart

newborn92
12-09-2012, 12:10 PM
thanks, ill wait and get someone who isn't staff to confirm :D but I have read reviews and all looks good,

I am just sick of getting killed by zombies players, and need something to beble to not die.

nejevoli
12-09-2012, 01:06 PM
the hack is awesome, you should totally buy it if you want to rape players

Scythe
12-09-2012, 08:34 PM
I've used 3 different hacks for WarZ and this one is by far the best, the support for it update wise, as with all TM Hacks is unbelievably quick.

I'd recommend it.