PDA

View Full Version : About BF3 hack

jure999
12-14-2012, 10:34 PM
INSTANT KILL
KNIFE HACK: knife-kill the entire server from your base!
RAPID BULLETS: bullets too slow? Well not anymore!
SPECTATE MODE: fly around the battle to see what other players are up to, similar to the CSS spectate mode!
NEW: AUTO SPOT: spots all enemy players on the map, even if they are not visible!
NEW: MAGIC BULLET: one shot kill any player or vehicle (incl. jets, tanks etc!)
NEW: JET SPEED-CONTROLLER: automatically maintains a user-defined speed when in a jet!

i want to know is this features still available in your hack and do you have the vehicle aimbot and does it work for all vehicles and how good it is and do you have that prediction where for instance it auto calculates the drop off of the bullet when someone is far away and the aimbot aims a litle above his head with the sniper so the bullet perfectly lands on the target and is it still undetected and can it be customized to your liking such as fov and does it have smooth aiming to make the aimbot more legit reduce the speed how fast it snaps from target to target and how much bullets it hits and is it optimised good so no lag or bugs i have been to many hacks sites testing them all trying to find the perfect aimbot and other features that are fit for the perfect bf3 hack i hear alot of good stuff about you so please answher my post thanx in advance :cool:

verbatim
12-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Instant Kills and Rapid Bullets are bugging since the last patch. The rest is working.
Yes for the prediction, No smooth aiming.
Vehicle bot is not a vehicle/vehicle bot but a vehicle/infantry bot.
The bugs are being worked on and a solution is near.

Also and very important, NO DETECTIONS IN 10 MONTHS!!!
Hope this answers your questions.

jure999
12-15-2012, 12:09 AM
Instant Kills and Rapid Bullets are bugging since the last patch. The rest is working.
Yes for the prediction, No smooth aiming.
Vehicle bot is not a vehicle/vehicle bot but a vehicle/infantry bot.
The bugs are being worked on and a solution is near.

Also and very important, NO DETECTIONS IN 10 MONTHS!!!
Hope this answers your questions.

wow in 10 months thats incredible im speachless i will be buying this hack 100 percent one thing i forgot to add in my previous post was you know the minigun in the chooper not the apache not the attack chopper but the one that is open on both sides and there is a pilot and u can sit as a passenger on the side and use the minigunn can the aimbot as u said it cann hit infantry from your vehicle so can it hit the enemies on the ground when u shoot it and another thing i have noticed aswell that your hack has auto knife feature im unfamiliar with this feature since the other cheat provider did not have this what does this mean that for instance if some enemy is behind me i will auto turn around and knife him instantly and is this perfect for those servers where there are knife only rules so u knife all other enemies before they can knife u if so that is fuckn uberrr amazingg thanx again in advance you are really helpful and fast response aswell :o

verbatim
12-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Yes for the helicopter gunner.

Auto-knife will attempt to knife anybody within a couple meters. A cut with tag taking depends on you position at that time. But it works nice.

Concerning the auto-knife on the proximity, it depends on your settings. If set for too far the bot will turn around but not knife if you're too far from the target.

Now click on the yellow link in my signature an buy the hack.