PDA

View Full Version : Does All The Hacks Work With Windows 8

harvey122
12-14-2012, 11:53 PM
I want to buy the hacks, but I'm scared if they'll work for Windows 8, particularly Battlefield 3 and Planetside 2. Thanks guys!

harvey122
12-15-2012, 04:33 AM
Bump, I really need a confirmation before buyting

verbatim
12-15-2012, 08:44 AM
The cheats will work as long as the loader works.

As far as I know, there are no complaints about Windows 8.

LibertyCityRAP
12-19-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm having issues. Every time I load the cheat I can login but then it crashes. I tried redownloading the client and i successfully logged in and it updated itself. then when I run the updated .exe it crashes again. I just upgraded to win 8 from win 7 yesterday. It was working fine before I upgraded so I was looking for a thread about win 8 but couldn't find one. is there any information i can provide you with that would allow you to assist me in getting this fixed? Thanks.

harvey122
12-22-2012, 01:47 AM
I'm having issues. Every time I load the cheat I can login but then it crashes. I tried redownloading the client and i successfully logged in and it updated itself. then when I run the updated .exe it crashes again. I just upgraded to win 8 from win 7 yesterday. It was working fine before I upgraded so I was looking for a thread about win 8 but couldn't find one. is there any information i can provide you with that would allow you to assist me in getting this fixed? Thanks.

I'll need another person to confirm this. I'm not willing to buy it if it's not going to work. Thanks!

verbatim
12-22-2012, 07:53 AM

Maybe you could start by not hijacking another person's thread. If you have a problem with the streamer and Win8, why don't you open a support thread in the Streamer forum? This is where you will get help.

verbatim
12-22-2012, 07:55 AM
I'll need another person to confirm this. I'm not willing to buy it if it's not going to work. Thanks!

Again, as far as I know, there are no troubles. The post above is from someone that just upgraded and may not be familiar with the settings of his new environment.