PDA

View Full Version : WarZ Hack?

Dunnman88
12-15-2012, 09:08 AM
I understand that no hack will ever be 100% percent undetectable so with that being said, will you disable the hack if you know that is has been detected by WarZ and enable it after the problem is resolved? Also i would like to know how accurate you aim bot is? some tend to be a little inaccurate at least when you are going for the head. And lastly with their so called updated anti cheat just around the corner will you still be able to give me what i have payed for even if they do come out with a decent anti cheat system? I know there is no way to really know for sure but perhaps the force is strong with your coders and they would be able to create an "undetected" hack with all the bells and whistles no matter how beefy their anti cheat becomes.

Thanks in advance

wonka157
12-16-2012, 11:38 PM
this is true

Scythe
12-17-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi mate,

The hack is updated every time the game is, usually within a few hours of the update, during this time most user opt not to use the hack as it MAY be detected, Tom, our coder will however inform us if the hack is detected.

As of now we have only had manual / bait bans and no automated ones.

The aimbot is very accurate, I use it all the time, however with new weapon distances server side it is important to remember ever with an aimbot you cannot hit a target with a shotgun from 500 metres ;).

The hack is awesome and you won't be disappointed.

Lastly, as for the 'anti cheat' that they have already apparently launched twice I have faith in Tom, if he can hack massive games like BF3 and BO2 he won't have a problem with The WarZ.

Click HERE (http://members.tmcheats.com/aff/go?r=24146) to buy the hacks!

Scythe.