PDA

View Full Version : Haaii hooo!

Smackmybup
12-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Hello... DayZ really got me blown away and i was having a blast with 3 others (2 of them who took the game too seriously) so we split up, and i was drunk that night so i made myself clear about it, too clear.

1. I got combined operations on steam... If i should get banned will it then affect my other games or my steam account in general (I guess it should not since battle-eye has nothing to do with vac?.

2. I know the phrase "No risk no fun" And i strongly follow that, but i just wanna know how often does it get detected?... How likely am i going to get banned in like 2 days, or do you guys go on- week after week hacking away?

- A friend of mine brought me here btw :)

wonka157
12-16-2012, 11:48 PM
The Hacker is updated every day since the war z or z, is also updated so if you get banned, it's because you did not know how to use the hack.

Scythe
12-17-2012, 12:26 AM
Hey mate,

If you are banned it will only affect your ARMA game, not other games on your steam profile.

As for the hack, it is updated every time the DayZ is updated therefore is undetected unless we state otherwise, you will be banned manually however if an admin sees you doing things that are obviously hack related.

Cheers,

Scythe.

Click HERE (http://members.tmcheats.com/aff/go?r=24146) to buy the hack now!

Smackmybup
12-17-2012, 06:45 AM
Thanks for the reply guys.... Seems to be where i'm heading then, but the way it would turn out if i got banned still has nothing to do with VAC right?

Because i can only imagine how damn annoying that would be.

And if an admin bans you.. I'll assume that it's only a server ban?

Anyways i'm considering this hack alot.. Just wanted to ask for my safety ;).

Scythe
12-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Hey mate,

Thats correct, If you are banned manually by an admin than you are only banned from that server.

With respects to VAC, you're correct, ARMA uses Battleye anti-cheat, not VAC therefore bans on ARMA will not affect your VAC standing.

Cheers,

Scythe.