PDA

View Full Version : Planetside 2 prebuy question: ban rate?

Cakeforyou
12-21-2012, 04:10 AM
Whats your ban rate for overall games? I've been to a few other sites, their ban rates were moderately 10% or lower. I'm thinking about getting the Planetside 2 hacks, but I want to see how reliable you are. And before somebody slaps down a generic "We're extremely reliable with a 0% ban rate" don't do that unless its true. So, for all of your games, how bad are your ban waves? And have there been any Planetside 2 bans reported yet? Thanks in advance.

patricia
12-21-2012, 04:05 PM
as you know there is no anti cheat robot program on PS2 yet, so ALL ban is done coz player report, so the only mistake that can be done can be by the user of the hack.
i'm not here to proove you anything about TM cheat coz atm i use another hack since more than 1 month 15h+/day using the hack and not banned yet.

but be smart when using hack, if ur stat is all headshot and player report you, admin do investigation, there will be a lot of chance to be banned, normal.
that's why, me i stoped using infantry atm and only fly, ppl never report you when using aimbot with aricraft, tank or XAM.

that's why i really think this hack should have the option to aimbot with tank/aircraft/XAM/engineer turret etc...