PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions

koolkow352
12-22-2012, 08:08 AM
Hello,

I am interested in your DayZ hack, however I had a couple questions.

1. When was the previous "banwave"
2. In two weeks, I will be moving back down to my other house (which uses a different computer) I am assuming you have the computer hardware tied to an injector of sorts, would you do a free reset when the time comes, or do you charge for it.
3. The Cheat status shows DayZ as down, however this thread says it is not, just want to verify. http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f6/dayz-hack-working-now-14761/

Thanks!

verbatim
12-22-2012, 08:15 AM
I can only answer to #2. The others will answer the rest.

You can use the cheats on many computers, but only one at a time and it requires 48 hours minimum between resets which are of course FREE.

To get your subscription NOW with 20% discount, click here (http://members.tmcheats.com/aff/go?r=6609) and use the tmc-doomsday coupon (expires 2012-12-23).

Uknown
12-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Lets set thing straight, with hacking there is every chance that you will get banned, dayz is no different.

The last ban wave was yesterday or near abouts, thus the status of the hacks (Bypass was detected or something like that). Battle eye does delay bans, so basically if you hacked you will get banned. TMCheats and other hacking websites are in the same boat.

I'm not trying to scare you off, but as dayz keys are cheap, its a fun game to hack in without the worry about being banned. But if you don't constantly want to buy new keys, I would say no hacks is your safest bet.

Personally I've been banned ~15 times but it does not faze me, as hacking adds a new element within the game and for me its worth it.

koolkow352
12-22-2012, 03:50 PM
Naturally there is a risk involved every time you inject the hack, my main concern is the frequency of the bans, I know DayZ seems to be especially good at catching people :D

Any idea on how long it usually takes to re-configure the hacks (I know each case is different, but in general are we talking days, or hours?

Thanks for answering my questions folks :D

Uknown
12-23-2012, 03:41 AM
Naturally there is a risk involved every time you inject the hack, my main concern is the frequency of the bans, I know DayZ seems to be especially good at catching people :D

Any idea on how long it usually takes to re-configure the hacks (I know each case is different, but in general are we talking days, or hours?

Thanks for answering my questions folks :D

The detection before this one was up within the day, however it was just visuals only, with the script bypass removed. Tom made a separate version for the hack with the detected bypass so people could still script at their risk. A week later tom added the script execution back after testing it for a week. On average I would say they hack gets updated within 1-2 days, but whether the script bypass still needs to worked on is up to Tom, and will be released when he finds it safe.