PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE ?

Constantin Niklewitz
12-25-2012, 10:19 PM
So yeah my DayZ sub which i bought a month before is now ended, but i already bought the WarZ level 1 hack for 3 Month so if i log on in the Streamer i can use the Hack, that what i want but now here in the Forum i have no Acces anymore for Subscriber Features and i got the CLICK HERE 2 SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BACK :o

so please give me the Forum Acces back i have more 2 Month or shit like that which i have Subscribed to WarZ :D

verbatim
12-25-2012, 10:48 PM
So yeah my DayZ sub which i bought a month before is now ended, but i already bought the WarZ level 1 hack for 3 Month so if i log on in the Streamer i can use the Hack, that what i want but now here in the Forum i have no Acces anymore for Subscriber Features and i got the CLICK HERE 2 SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BACK :o

so please give me the Forum Acces back i have more 2 Month or shit like that which i have Subscribed to WarZ :D

Send your Paypal Transaction ID and Package Name to Tom M (http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=1) ( <-- to send a PM just click on the red link).