PDA

View Full Version : Paysafecard Problem (2x PSC)

liftmeup
12-30-2012, 11:17 PM
Hey folks, ive got a problem here. I have 2 PSC, one with 10€ and one with 13,77€ on it. Combined its 31,55$. Enough for a WarZ hack. But here´s my problem. Paysafe won´t allow to pay with 2 different PINs anymore i.e. i can´t buy the WarZ level 2 hack on normal way.
So my question is if i could give the 2 PINs to a MOD or something to purchase the hack. He could pay in the amount twice for me then.
Also im happy about any other solution. ;)

cheers, liftmeup.

verbatim
12-30-2012, 11:28 PM
Hey folks, ive got a problem here. I have 2 PSC, one with 10€ and one with 13,77€ on it. Combined its 31,55$. Enough for a WarZ hack. But here´s my problem. Paysafe won´t allow to pay with 2 different PINs anymore i.e. i can´t buy the WarZ level 2 hack on normal way.
So my question is if i could give the 2 PINs to a MOD or something to purchase the hack. He could pay in the amount twice for me then.
Also im happy about any other solution. ;)

cheers, liftmeup.

http://mgpd.free.fr/tmc/paysafe.png

liftmeup
12-30-2012, 11:30 PM
Actually its not an correct answer to my question. It has nothing to do with a buggy test system... Its just you can´t combine PSCs anymore. They changed it as far as i know.

verbatim
12-30-2012, 11:35 PM
Actually its not an correct answer to my question. It has nothing to do with a buggy test system... Its just you can´t combine PSCs anymore. They changed it as far as i know.

Did you see the link "Enter additional pins?? Just click on it and you'll see.

Poheart
12-30-2012, 11:35 PM
Please dont give the code to ANY of staff members.we dont want to held the responsibility in case your card is stolen by other people

liftmeup
12-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Please dont give the code to ANY of staff members.we dont want to held the responsibility in case your card is stolen by other people
So there is no current solution for this problem?

Did you see the link "Enter additional pins?? Just click on it and you'll see.

Yes i saw it, men you think im blind?? Its not avaible in my country. As i already said...

cheers!

Jpofin
01-09-2013, 12:49 PM
thats not true, in every country "paysafecard" disabled additional pins because 10 year old kiddies can buy 6 different 10$ Paysafecards and buy games with blood and all that stuff.
and its a test system, you cant even buy with paysafecard right now.