View Full Version : Question about Paysafecard

elviolador
12-31-2012, 12:45 AM
hello, i'm kinda new here, and i saw a lot of complains about paysafecard
i want to know if at least i got a small chance that this method work
or if i can pm tom the ping, or any other admin/mod
because i don't want to buy a paysafecard that i will not going to use :(
i really want this hack, but i don't own a credit card so i can't use paypal D:
or if at least i got another way to pay, like paymentwall or something that does not require a credit card
i'm really looking forward to buy this cheat ^^

verbatim
12-31-2012, 07:38 AM
How can there be any complaints on a function that is in testing phase? It is implemented but not available yet.

There is no need for a credit card to use paypal and without CC backup, you can purchase non-recurring options without any problems.

To get your subscription NOW at 20% discount, click here (http://members.tmcheats.com/aff/go?r=6609) and use the tmc-xmas coupon (expires 2013-01-02).

megamurfee
12-31-2012, 07:42 AM
Or you can buy a moneypak card and add money to your paypal.

Sparky
12-31-2012, 10:03 AM
Or you can buy a moneypak card and add money to your paypal.

where do i get a moneypak card?

zyack_
12-31-2012, 04:53 PM
are moneypak cards in germany aviable? / do you have any information how long it will take until paysafecard will be ready to use as a payment method? (like 5days/2weeks/never)

verbatim
12-31-2012, 11:05 PM
are moneypak cards in germany aviable? / do you have any information how long it will take until paysafecard will be ready to use as a payment method? (like 5days/2weeks/never)

Not never. It took us long enough to be registered with them. I expect the testing to be done soon now. Over the holidays, there is no real customer support if needed.