PDA

View Full Version : Payment Option

zyack_
12-31-2012, 04:50 PM
I already know that paysafecard is not aviable atm, but i already bought one. My question is if i can get the money on a paypal account or if a moderator or maybe Tom M . could do the payment for me and they will take 50$ from the 50€ card. Maybe something like that.

Edit: Why does Battlefield 3 need a unique "cheat manual" ?

Thank you for answer :)

verbatim
12-31-2012, 11:06 PM
I already know that paysafecard is not aviable atm, but i already bought one. My question is if i can get the money on a paypal account or if a moderator or maybe Tom M . could do the payment for me and they will take 50$ from the 50€ card. Maybe something like that.

Edit: Why does Battlefield 3 need a unique "cheat manual" ?

Thank you for answer :)

None of us will do that for you. Tom is the only person you need to talk to about financials.

What do you mean about the manual?

Glixbourkt
01-01-2013, 12:05 AM
i have the same problem with @zyack_ ,i bought paysafecard without see that i cant use it here, Can actually Tom M do this ,that @zyack_asked before ?

zyack_
01-01-2013, 12:18 AM
BF3 soldiers, please read the Battlefield 3 Cheat Manual.

I know from other cheat websites that BF3 cheats are getting detected "daily" .Is your detection rate big?

Tom M
01-01-2013, 12:03 PM
We haven't had a detection for about 10 months now.

zyack_
01-01-2013, 06:15 PM
We haven't had a detection for about 10 months now.

Haven't had = did not have one detection for the last 10 months?^^ -> just want to make clear that you wanted to write the correct thing.