PDA

View Full Version : How safe is the DayZ hack? And why should I trust this website in handling my hack?

Smolderin
12-31-2012, 10:59 PM
How safe is it? When was it last detected? How often is it detected? Why should I buy this hack in general? Knowing A********s hack failed on me in the first day of use is frustrating indeed with an Instant battleye ban, how can I assure myself that the same wont happen with this hack?

I want insurance, I want safety from battleye updates and most of all I never want to be detected. Can this hack deliver this service?

What are the general precautions a person can take to not be detected? Will I be insured for another CD key for combined operations or OA (Whichever is banned) because the hack wasn't taken down before a battleye update?

Lot of questions, yet finding it difficult to answer most by simply skimming through the forums and actual site detail itself.

Thank you for the help

Tom M
01-01-2013, 12:05 PM
If you use hacks the only thing I can assure is you will get banned, just a matter of how long it takes.

The dayz hack has been undetected for around 2 weeks now, we do not offer insurance for dayz.

verbatim
01-01-2013, 03:09 PM
If you use hacks the only thing I can assure is you will get banned, just a matter of how long it takes.

If there is an honest answer in the cheats world, this is it!