PDA

View Full Version : BF3 Hack and the paysafecard system?

TheOrigAssassin
01-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Hey,
i wanted to ask you some things. Is the BF3 Hack working and currently undetected? And i won't buy it atm, because i want to pay with paysafecard, and it seem that it doesn't work. It's called "Test System" but no one can test it, because it does not f*****g work. Is there any other opportunity? Maybe i can give the paysafecard PIN to a Moderator he checks the credit on paysafecrad.com and i can get the BF3 Hack? I hope you'll answer me!

verbatim
01-02-2013, 02:35 PM
but no one can test it, because it does not f*****g work.

Nice introduction.

Hey,
i wanted to ask you some things. Is the BF3 Hack working and currently undetected? And i won't buy it atm, because i want to pay with paysafecard, and it seem that it doesn't work. It's called "Test System" but no one can test it, because it does not f*****g work. Is there any other opportunity? Maybe i can give the paysafecard PIN to a Moderator he checks the credit on paysafecrad.com and i can get the BF3 Hack? I hope you'll answer me!

Yes, the BF3 hack works, altough there are actually a few kirks brought by the last game patch that Tom is working on. As far as detection, we've been in the clear for over 10 months now.

PaysafeCard is still in testing phase and no mod will take your pin numbers.

HTH

TheOrigAssassin
01-02-2013, 02:43 PM
And what is if i will directly exchange the PIN with Tom? I give him a PIN about 25 € (more than it costs) and he gives me the BF3 Hack subscription for one month? I think i'll ask him with PM. Sorry for my introduction and my bad english ;)

TheOrigAssassin
01-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Sorry for my introduction and my bad english ;) I think i'll write a PM to Tom,and i give him the PIN about 25 € (more than it costs) and i'll hope i can get a subscription for one month for the BF3 Hack!