PDA

View Full Version : WarZ buy with Paysafecard

Helmimustermann
01-03-2013, 12:56 PM
Hey Guys,

can i buy the warz level 2 hack for 3 month with paysafecard or only with Paypal?

greets Helmi:D

verbatim
01-03-2013, 01:05 PM
At this time, only Paypal is active.

xItzEpicDx
01-03-2013, 01:29 PM
No matter what option i choose i cannot buy the warz level 2 $30 one month non recurring package with ANY option through Paypal. I have tried direct transfer and from the cards i even signed up for paypal bill me later service and got approved. and my Paypal account is fully operational i just literally 8 minutes ago bought headlight bulbs for my Car and it all went smoothly. How can i pay you guys and get the cheats running if the paypal wont work and the prepaid paysafe card is just a test and not actually operational? i wanna pay i wanna get the cheats and i wanna do it asap rather than later. please help.

Silentious
01-03-2013, 05:03 PM
No matter what option i choose i cannot buy the warz level 2 $30 one month non recurring package with ANY option through Paypal. I have tried direct transfer and from the cards i even signed up for paypal bill me later service and got approved. and my Paypal account is fully operational i just literally 8 minutes ago bought headlight bulbs for my Car and it all went smoothly. How can i pay you guys and get the cheats running if the paypal wont work and the prepaid paysafe card is just a test and not actually operational? i wanna pay i wanna get the cheats and i wanna do it asap rather than later. please help.
I've seen this question asked multiple times, even myself has asked this question and it just seems to get ignored.

verbatim
01-03-2013, 05:15 PM
I've seen this question asked multiple times, even myself has asked this question and it just seems to get ignored.

And we have answered in every occurence of these multiple times. The PaySafeCard is in TESTING phase. When this phase is over, then you'll be able to use it. God forbid that we let you use it now and for some untested reason it bugs and does not deliver the cheat that you purchased, then you would be yelling twice as much as you do now.

Let us make sure that it works with our system before we end the testing period, will you?

Silentious
01-03-2013, 05:58 PM
And we have answered in every occurence of these multiple times. The PaySafeCard is in TESTING phase. When this phase is over, then you'll be able to use it. God forbid that we let you use it now and for some untested reason it bugs and does not deliver the cheat that you purchased, then you would be yelling twice as much as you do now.

Let us make sure that it works with our system before we end the testing period, will you?
I'm not talking about the paysafe card, I am talking about purchasing without a reoccurring subscription.

verbatim
01-03-2013, 06:58 PM
I'm not talking about the paysafe card, I am talking about purchasing without a reoccurring subscription.

What is the sub that you're trying to get and what is the error message from paypal?

PS: The thread was about PaySafeCard.

Silentious
01-03-2013, 07:30 PM
What is the sub that you're trying to get and what is the error message from paypal?

Im aware that this thread is about paysafe, but someone I that posted in here was talking about buying a reoccurring subscription. http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f8/paypal-issues-reoccurring-subscription-16519/ There is my post of the problem I am having, its a little too late now that the sale is over but yeah.

xItzEpicDx
01-03-2013, 08:40 PM

Im trying to get sub to WarZ $30 for 1 month level 2. ive got a screenshot of what we get every time.

xItzEpicDx
01-03-2013, 08:51 PM

Sorry the actual error from paypal is "This Payment Cannot Be Completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information." then it gives the option to return to merchant and says " we are not able to process your payment using your paypal account at this time. please return to the merchants website and try using a different payment method (if Available)" then has a button link back that takes to to payment failed and you get paypal and paysafe options.

i have tried to pay you guys with direct bank transfer through paypal, from my cards (2 of which are on file) and even signed up for paypal bill me later service to see if it would work. also i called paypal everything with my account is fine and i went to ebay and bought some headlights for my car through paypal so my account is in perfect working condition. please help me find a way to pay as i really wanted to start using this epic stuff yesterday and i currently own subscription to i*********s.com after trying theirs out i got 4 other ppl to subscribe to them! Imagine with your guys cheats who i could refer! so please help me. i just wanna try out no clip lmao.

KwasNdaz
01-04-2013, 07:58 AM
I couldn't purchase the $50 3 month lvl 2 package for War Z either, so I went and got a Paysafecard. Will this Paysafecard option be out soon, because I thought that it was already an option. Please reply, it would be nice if you got this option out soon, as it is the last thing i can try...