PDA

View Full Version : the Future of War Z

fatjay2
01-03-2013, 06:22 PM
I would like to start a poll but somehow i cant ... so please can someone make one about

Do you belief this game got a Future

Yes . it does

No . its a Russian Scam we all got fucked

Dwarth5
01-04-2013, 09:53 AM
How could a game like this have a future ?

It was made to feed on the success of another one. The devs rushed to make a game using an older engine (they basically added zombies to War Inc., changed the style of the GUI and that's it)

Players will be lucky if they don't abandon the game when the sales start to decline

veins
01-04-2013, 11:53 AM
This game diffently have potential, but they rushed the game to early, that's why it's so hard bad, as Sergey stated in one of hes threads, he told the community that he will turn the situation of the game to a better state, aswell he apologised for hes greedy action of releasing it to early, because hes fame grew so fast. The game will be a succes in the future, and right now they're focusing on those features they were suppose to release before christmas.

pwned
01-04-2013, 03:01 PM
I think it won't be very successfull in the future, because it has a really bad start and you can only survive in this game with hacks, if you try to play normally you will get raped by hackers^^

Somebody of the staff posted this sentence, I don't remeber exactly who it was but i agree with it at the moment:
Game that is a joke get's treated like a joke

megamurfee
01-04-2013, 03:05 PM
I think it won't be very successfull in the future, because it has a really bad start and you can only survive in this game with hacks, if you try to play normally you will get raped by hackers^^

Somebody of the staff posted this sentence, I don't remeber exactly who it was but i agree with it at the moment:

That was me, I said it before i even bought the game and said it from my expericance with guest keys. Now that i own it, i can say this game is terrible. It messes up my computer and at the moment, it is the only game i will not even think of playing legit.

hannemaster
01-07-2013, 06:27 PM
That was me, I said it before i even bought the game and said it from my expericance with guest keys. Now that i own it, i can say this game is terrible. It messes up my computer and at the moment, it is the only game i will not even think of playing legit.

I can't imagine how a game can mess up your computer. What do you mean?

/on_topic
I actually do think that this game can be very good. I remember it was a very exciting game when there were no hacks at all. A lot like dayz but that game/mod was very buggy and graphics were also pretty bad. The inventory was weird and buggy. Most of these things we dont see back in warz. Yes there is work to do but it does have potential.

Warick70
01-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Aye, potential it does have... But time is against them. If they can't release the right features at the right time the comunity wants them and/or keeps banning Thousands of players both legit and hacking, then the game will implode onto itself, basicly right before the great banwave of 2013 hit, it was the hackers and ONLY the hackers keeping this game afloat by continualy buying the game Over and Over again because it is just a cheap game that is a hack to survive (By "Hack to survive" I mean an equal playing level between all). The day they use an anti cheating engine such as VAC, or... EWWWWW.. Puck Buster... Eww eww eww!!! That will be the day the game starts to bring in alot more players.

murrie3
01-08-2013, 01:26 AM
DayZ standalone is gonna be released.
Once it has, give it 2 weeks and people won't even think about WarZ anymore...

pieman182
01-08-2013, 03:52 AM
The future of the game:
As soon as dayz standalone comes out, WarZ will be gone

hannemaster
01-08-2013, 10:37 AM
The future of the game:
As soon as dayz standalone comes out, WarZ will be gone

Yea I do believe the same. I can't wait :D

Has there been any information regarding release standalone warz? screenshots?