PDA

View Full Version : WarZ Banwave - TM Cheats detected?

zyack_
01-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Hi i heard about the big warz banwave today - they used an Freehack which was undetected. Is your warz hack undetected - was warz hack ever detected?

Club3Dbr
01-05-2013, 12:34 PM
It's undetected.
Some people got banned for dupe item/unrealistic stats/sergey being gay/idk. But the hack is undetected atm and never went detected.

Welcome to TMCheats =)

saganakis
01-05-2013, 12:57 PM
I can confirm this. People who got banned were either playing with ridiculously high Kill/Death ratio and not cheating smart as they collect player stats on their servers to help them flag leet players. Also using noclip ,speedhacks,super jump isn't very smart either unless its a rage account and you don't care if it gets banned in a few days. if you cheat smart your going to be fine.

Sparky
01-05-2013, 04:11 PM
nice to hear it isnt detected one step further to buy this hack :)
anyway i've got some friends who already bought this hack and they said: we wont get banned, because we delete our chars always after saveing the item in global, and so far noone of them got banned

zyack_
01-05-2013, 04:27 PM
It's undetected.
Some people got banned for dupe item/unrealistic stats/sergey being gay/idk. But the hack is undetected atm and never went detected.

Welcome to TMCheats =)
Thank you for quik answer ;)

Tom M
01-07-2013, 01:06 PM
All features are safe, you will get banned if you make it obvious you are cheating though because of their report and stat based bans.