PDA

View Full Version : Picking up girls?

megamurfee
01-08-2013, 05:39 AM
So, I know this girl since I've known since I was 10 but didn't really become great friends with until I was like 13. Anyways I like her a lot but don't have a lot of experience with girls so I need some help. All advice is appreciated and if you're one of the 1% of women on this forum, feel free to say something too.

Frolicer
01-08-2013, 07:54 AM
This is how you impress a chick.. STOP.. helicopter dick.

01-08-2013, 10:27 AM
buy her hacks. let her play a round and focus on that chat box lol very entertaining.
if she's not into that, no idea just go with the flow is all.
things happen at the right time naturally

Smackmybup
01-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Blindfold her & gag her with the famous gagplug... Chain her to your bed & force her to make a curry while you spank her ass with a whip.

No really.. You are 13?... Go out and watch a movie with her, eat something sweet and drink a cherry sodapop.

udineswag
01-08-2013, 12:35 PM
he didn't say that he's 13..

well, i have really much experiences with girls and i can tell you: If you stay in friendship with a girl for longer time, the chance that they love you or something goes equal zero. Thats simply because of the women's mind..if a girl likes you, they usually tell it. There might be some exceptions but thats how the feminime world goes like..

so, if you don't want to fuck up your friendship, you should be REALLY carefully what you're saying to her..

Crimsonhunter
01-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Just make sure your sure about how you feel, because if things don't go well if you 2 date, do you want to lose the friendship you have with her

epicsushi
01-08-2013, 04:08 PM
Asking her out already lol.

Two options:

1. Dont ask her out and you'll never get with her

2. Ask her out and its a 50/50 shot you'll get her.

which of the two options has the better likely hood of getting you to where you wanna be

22alec22
01-09-2013, 03:07 PM
There are some really LOL worthy replies to this thread haha. I agree with some of these people though, because I sort of screwed up a friendship like they were saying. Long story short, she said no. There's a he'll of a lot more to that story but i really don't feel like going into detail here. She's still my friend, but it's obvious that we aren't as close anymore. Just be careful, because I was basically 100% sure it would work out, but it didn't.

megamurfee
01-09-2013, 03:12 PM
No really.. You are 13?... Go out and watch a movie with her, eat something sweet and drink a cherry sodapop.

LOL.

RonJon
01-09-2013, 03:13 PM
Do what I do....don't go up to her and say "Hey, wanna go out on a date?". Instead say "Hey, want to go to (INSERT DATE HERE: ex. a movie, dinner, have a picnic, hang out, concert)?" and when she says yes merely ask "Alright, so it's a date then".

One of two things will happen...
A. She'll agree, which means it's a date.
2. She'll say something along the lines of it not being a "date" in which case you play it off as "Oh I know, I was meaning a friend date."

This way you know for sure without hurting the friendship. =)

22alec22
01-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Do what I do....don't go up to her and say "Hey, wanna go out on a date?". Instead say "Hey, want to go to (INSERT DATE HERE: ex. a movie, dinner, have a picnic, hang out, concert)?" and when she says yes merely ask "Alright, so it's a date then".

One of two things will happen...
A. She'll agree, which means it's a date.
2. She'll say something along the lines of it not being a "date" in which case you play it off as "Oh I know, I was meaning a friend date."

This way you know for sure without hurting the friendship. =)

Thats quite clever.

RonJon
01-09-2013, 06:31 PM
There are some other things you can do to solidify the "date" as well...such as if she agree's then some time between then and the day of you send a text saying "Stop that" when she reply's with "Stop what?" you say "Being so damned cute!". Usually goes into a "I am not"/"You are to" type of conversation. During which you say "Look, I'm right, if you weren't then I wouldn't have asked you on a date. So HA! =P". At least...it's what I do and it hasn't failed me yet. =)

22alec22
01-09-2013, 06:55 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
Even though I don't think I would try that myself, it's a pretty solid idea.

AutoKiller
01-23-2013, 10:41 PM
Follow Ron Jons advice, sounds lik a good tactic! You'll be surprised how a girl really feels inside, especially about good friends. All they want is a good man... Good Luck Bro, if it is meant to be then it WILL work out! ;)

tacfarinas
02-08-2013, 03:41 AM
They got books on these matters, go to a library.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

MrAnon
02-13-2013, 09:55 AM
Gosh, perhaps just ask her? worst case she says no, I haven't had a girl not want to be friends afterwards and in fact I went out with every one of them that I asked, apart from one which took a few tries before she caved in.

You get places in this world by speaking up, not by sitting in the corner saying nothing or making suggestions.

lucafox
02-13-2013, 01:48 PM
Well there are a few methods to get this girl to fall madly in love with you.

Personally I prefer Poetry, since bitches love poetry. Though there is one fool proof poem that is basically hacks for love.

The poem goes like this:

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
I have a gun.
Get in the car.

Or you could try:

Roses are red.
Violets are also red.
Poetry is hard.
Let's Fuck.