PDA

View Full Version : [WTS] Legit Arma2 OA CD Keys!

WarZZZ
01-08-2013, 09:41 PM
$10 legit cd keys, these are from a retail wholeseller not stolen hence the price. Though I advice or buyers to be careful, with the recent ban wave I suspect BE has some new methods for detecting hacks.

How to avoid being banned using your new key
http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f108/tips-changing-your-key-avoiding-banning-17433/

elemental
01-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Cd key naow

elemental
01-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Too overpriced

WarZZZ
01-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Unfriendly kind of attitude mate, telling me to learn to hack. But if the price is to much perhaps learn to read and haggle? When a seller says if the key happens to be banned, or in use I'll replace it. It's because it's stolen, legit keys don't get in use. Fact.

elemental
01-08-2013, 10:21 PM
This kid ripped me off, I payed and I didnt get a key. Dont buy from him.

WarZZZ
01-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Really? My PayPal says otherwise, I deleted and said bibi to you. Someone please put this kid in his place, I'll find a way to get Skype chat logs but in the mean time heres my PayPal:

Do you see your payment anywhere?

EDIT: Attached chat log, got it using Kudos Chat Search v3. If no one is interested then please theres no need to hassle me. I honestly didn't expect to get accused of scamming just because I upset some kid.

Luckey7
01-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Sold me an unbanned key, I applied it with Darky's Key Changer and as soon as I connected to the DayZ Server, I was instantly banned by Battleye. I tried to tell him that I would let it rest and not chargeback if he would send me another key free of cost (A cheaper stolen one) , but he refuses to cooperate with me. I suppose a chargeback is my only option.

WarZZZ
01-10-2013, 05:20 PM
Still selling keys, added a link to a guide on how to use a new key. This is the main reason people are getting banned using new keys I imagine. So if you didn't do that (which I didn't do on one of my keys and banned myself) then I cannot offer you a refund. Sorry mate, but this ban wave is effecting everyone. If I gave you a stolen one it would be banned in a matter of days and I don't like giving money to someone whos stealing keys of someone else who bought the game legitimately.

everblue
01-10-2013, 06:50 PM
Wouldn't buy from this guy. Warzzz posted in Prince of Persia's thread stating an issue he had with buying a key from Prince. Obviously Warzzz is buying cheap and reselling them for a huge profit.