PDA

View Full Version : Free Day z CD Keys for Youtubers!!!

Ghettoweed
01-14-2013, 09:45 PM
I need experienced Youtubers who can get my videos viewed.

The more views the more keys you'll recieve!

Sky Daddy Hacks

Instructions:

1. Download a Youtube video downloader. (I use Video Download Capture)
2. Go to Youtube.com/SkyDaddyServices
3. Download the 5 videos i have uploaded.
4. Begin uploading the 5 Dayz hack video.
5. While waiting on uploads create a title such as "DAYZ FREE HACKS MONKY MENU CUSTOM SCRIPTS" anything that will bring in views.
3. Add tags the tags below, and any you can think of. (The better the Tags and Title the more views, the more views the more keys you get!)

Dayz, Day z, dayz, day z, dayz hack, dayz hacks, day z hack, day z hack, day z mod, day z mods, dayz admin, day z admin, dayz server hack, day z server hack, battleye bypasser, battleye bypass, remote exec, monky menu, custom menu, menu, monky, free hack, free hacks, free dayz hack, free dayz hacks, free day z hack, free day z hacks, cool hack, cool hacks, fun hack, fun hacks, admin hacks, admin hack

4. Use the same descriptions as seen on youtube.com/skydaddyservices
5. When all the videos are uploaded message me on Skype with the link to your channel for your cd key
6. Every 500 views to the channel and ill send you another key!!! So the better you make it the more keys youll get!!!

Ghettoweed
01-15-2013, 02:34 AM
In the process of making a folder with instructions and 5 videos. Message me on Skype: Skydaddyhacks for more info.

It's gonna basically be upload these 5 videos to youtube and you get a free working Dayz CD Key. Simple and easy just tedious lol.

Hippotoddamus
01-16-2013, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the CD Key, hopefully I got 100 more views! Seller delivers on keys straight away and they work. Easy free keys