PDA

View Full Version : War Z Questions

bigug80
01-18-2013, 07:59 PM
I was wondering what is/isn't working for your warz hack. I have heard that the speed hack is detectable now so I was wondering if everything else works? Also do you charge a fee for a hardware reset? I ask because I tried another company and they tried to get an extra 10 dollars from me for a hardware reset even though my computer is still stock (out-of-the-box).

pwned
01-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Hey,

speedhacking is not longer possible because the WarZ dev's added a system which autokicks if you move to fast.
HardwareID resets are 100% free, you can only reset your HWID once every 48 hrs.

Click here to get your sub now: Click Me (http://members.tmcheats.com/aff/go?r=15369)

Greets

TheBrightAdax
01-19-2013, 09:16 AM
Umm my TMStreamer dosent work i have tried everything shutting down the firewall and reinstall it but i have windows 8 and on my old pc the hack work and that have win 7 ...

carnagewow
01-23-2013, 11:30 PM
Yup, I cant get my Warz hack that i just purchased to work, i launch the game, start the injector, and the game crashes

megamurfee
01-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Umm my TMStreamer dosent work i have tried everything shutting down the firewall and reinstall it but i have windows 8 and on my old pc the hack work and that have win 7 ...

Dont hijack threads, make your own.