PDA

View Full Version : I have a question before I buy.

ApocDude
01-24-2013, 09:38 PM
I was wondering and this is regarding warz, can I use just esp and aimbot on one account, and then no hacks on my normal account? So I can transfer weapons from my global from my hacking account to my regular one? Is aimbot detectable? and how likely is it if I use esp only that I get banned?

Cyanogen
01-26-2013, 03:46 PM
I know I am not a member, not sure I should be answering this, though I used to be tech support for a different site.

In regards to using one account to hack on and one to play legit on, if the one you hack on gets banned, it will be more than likely an ip ban as well compromising your legit account.

Though this being said, doesn't mean you can't do this. Just make sure you don't go off like a mad man aimbotting every guy you see, keep it on the low down, since people will fairfight you, much less if you don't do that.

Hope I helped,

Source: Experienced hacker + ex. tech support from another site

Doctorwho
01-28-2013, 08:56 PM
well for WarZ they don't ban the ip, i got ban once (using unlimited sprint), my other account was still running and i could even buy another account with the same credit card and the same email address ive use the first 2 time