PDA

View Full Version : CODBO2

Faust2233
02-13-2013, 11:40 PM
I have a couple of questions before I pick up with BO2 hack, first of all how have you guys been on detections for this game? (Manual/TAC/VAC) Bans? If I play with Radar or ESP only am I still at a high risk of being banned for this game? My only other question is does the TMInsurence cover BO2?

Thanks

Killerclown
02-21-2013, 11:37 PM
This is rather complicated as BO2 seems to do everything in its power to ban any player suspected as a hacker.

To my knowledge, there have been zero detection's on VAC, however, manual bans are rampant in this game. The issue stems not from the hack, but from other players. Only 2 reports to your account are required before a higher authority takes a peek at your stats and maybe even your gameplay. If even 1 thing seems amiss, say goodbye to your account. Unfortunately, the only solution to this is to look as legit as possible. Dont follow people's outlines behind a wall, peek around walls and dont just go straight for the person. Dont get overly high killstreaks every game, get a good killstreak every few games to seem like an above average player. Most importantly, maintain an average K/D, around 1.5 to 2. Dont pull a RAMBO and go straight for the K/D. Treyarch is smart enough to realize that someone with a 50.00 K/D in a game every once in a while is more than just lucky.