PDA

View Full Version : Come inside and I'll prolong your lifetime! [Snipers, Ammo, Assault Rifles, SMG's]

n1ssen55
02-16-2013, 12:29 AM
Hallo buyer and welcome to my shop.

Here I will be selling weapons I achive from killing, scavenging and whatsoever
I can promise you that i am a great and trustworthy dealer. If you don't mess up, neither will I.
This is serious business, so I don't want to waste your time. Nor do I hope you waste mine.

Before we carry on. I want to make sure you understand these rules:

1) Blue Ridge - Only exclusive trades -> If necassary, we can trade in Goblin Peak and also in Castlepine.
2) Be a nice custommer, or else I'll not be a nice seller.
3) How we're gonna do this (3.a)
3.a) After we have agreed the weapons and agreed the price I'll send you my Paypal so you can transfer the amount of money we are trading. After that you choose a server which we join and you get your weapons.
4) If you do not trust me, or find me trustworthy, don't waste both our times by posting here
5) When we come close to a trade, we add on skype to make the conversation going, fluent and smooth
6) I will be streaming or recording ALL trades that are done.
7) It would be appreciated if we after a succesful trade exchanged positive rep on each others threads (if you have any) - It does help and keep the business running smoothly.

Stock

Name
Price
Stock

PKM
$12

Imi Tar-21
$9

AW Magnum
$10

Blaser
$6

M107
$7,50

Mauser
$8,50

VSS Vintorez
$7

SVD
$10

FN Scar CQC
$3

FN Scar Nightstalker
$7

Masada
$5

Honeybadger
$8

Common/Uncommon guns (Discussed)
$0,50-1,50 (Discussed)

Also buying/trading/taking in weapons if you make a good offer. - If I do not have the weapons you are looking for, just PM me and I'll try to fix that one!

I'd prefer it, if you could keep the offers below in the comments and PM me when we have come close to a trade.

Succesful trades: 3

Blacklist:

Vouches: