PDA

View Full Version : I got a problem

machec
03-17-2013, 12:25 PM
Hi. I got a problem today I wanted to buy warz cheat like i done last month but it wrote smthing that you cant use that credit card or debit so I looked of forum a readed that there is now only level 2 warz hack but in section where you buying hack there is only warz lvl 1 for one month 3 month 6 month etc. Any idea how to buy the hack for warz now?

verbatim
03-17-2013, 06:14 PM
3 months and 6 months are recurring subscriptions and Paypal want you to back it up with a credit cards. 1 month should be no troubles at all?

machec
03-17-2013, 06:20 PM
3 months and 6 months are recurring subscriptions and Paypal want you to back it up with a credit cards. 1 month should be no troubles at all?

Well iam not native english speaker and saddly i didnt understood your answer you are telling me that with 1 month hack for warz isnt problem to pay with credit card?

machec
03-17-2013, 06:25 PM
well i want to buy warz hack for 1 month but when i try to buy it it say: ,,The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number." any idea what to do? I already payed with this card warz hack before for one month