PDA

View Full Version : BF3

ToS1204
04-04-2013, 08:00 PM
Hey everyone. I am a lifetime member at another site that is dying. I was referred here by some other members of that community who gave good reviews for your product. I have been cheating for a while so I know the risks. I was just curious how long your hack has been undetected? I know detection is part of it so please be honest. Thanks in advance!!

pwned
04-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Hey everyone. I am a lifetime member at another site that is dying. I was referred here by some other members of that community who gave good reviews for your product. I have been cheating for a while so I know the risks. I was just curious how long your hack has been undetected? I know detection is part of it so please be honest. Thanks in advance!!

Hey,

We are undetected since 13 months now ;)

Regards

KFC_Team
04-05-2013, 02:07 AM

Well hello again as its been a while since I have heard from ya....the BF3 hack is really good and very customizable which you will like...sub up and hit me up for some BF3 gaming.

ToS1204
04-05-2013, 07:43 PM
Awesome!! I am hoping to get up and running in the next few weeks. :) Good to see you again KFC!