PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3 and Insurance?

GamingSynergy
04-13-2013, 05:52 AM
So I was just wondering. If you do get caught with the bf 3 hacks are you banned from every server or just that one server? Also if I do get caught does my whole origin account get banned aswell? Also can you explain the Insured key a little more. Like if I get banned does that mean I get another key? Thanks. :)

verbatim
04-13-2013, 08:08 AM
If you're banned Punkbuster or EA, then it is on the PB enabled server only for the first (means almost all) and on every server for the latter. Your game will be banned then, not your account. However, I not only think that you cannot put another BF3 game on this account, but I would advise against it.

As for the insurance, it will get you a new (probably Russian) CD key for the BASIC game ONLY. No premium, no DLC and only if you're banned by Punkbuster.

GamingSynergy
04-13-2013, 03:14 PM
If you're banned Punkbuster or EA, then it is on the PB enabled server only for the first (means almost all) and on every server for the latter. Your game will be banned then, not your account. However, I not only think that you cannot put another BF3 game on this account, but I would advise against it.

As for the insurance, it will get you a new (probably Russian) CD key for the BASIC game ONLY. No premium, no DLC and only if you're banned by Punkbuster.

Ok, thanks :)