PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 3 Hack Review

w33d
11-07-2011, 10:26 PM
Before I tell you how great this cheat is, I want to thank Tom for all his hard work!

When I first got battlefield 3, I thought to myself wow this game is going to be toooo fun to hack or cheat at. Then I started playing for awhile and the feeling of being cheated when your not cheating really puts a damper on things. So I went searching to create a base for my own cheat, and I came across TM CHEATS, at first I was like oh im not familier with the battlefield scene and I hardly heard of this this software, but I decided to give it a whirl. Wow am I glad I did, this cheat has it all, if you want to RAGE you can connect and go 200-0 if you like, (ESP/INSTANTKILL/AIMBOT/) [i literally take down choppers with a pistol haha] and rage everyone. Or if you want to play competitively you can just turn esp on and only use aimbot in sticky situations. This cheat has it all and it gives you an EDGE. Not only is it one of the first cheats made for the game, but it is very reliable. NOT ONE POSITIVE SCREENSHOT has been reported from this cheat, NOT ONE PLAYER has been banned for the (direct use of the cheat), now you may own to much and get reported 1,000 times causing EA to get suspicious but thats on you! Another key point is, your prolly like, OH ANYONE CAN CODE A CHEAT FOR A GAME....... how is the support?? Let me tell you there is a private section with all of your BF3 NEEDS/WANTS, I personally msg'd Tom about something and he REPLIED in 6 1/2 minutes..... that is almost unheard of in the cheating community. I can honestly say I have really no interest in spending the time and effort into coding my own cheat and i am truely happy with this software, and hope you get a chance to enjoy it aswell!!!

IceFrog
11-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Before I tell you how great this cheat is, I want to thank Tom for all his hard work!

When I first got battlefield 3, I thought to myself wow this game is going to be toooo fun to hack or cheat at. Then I started playing for awhile and the feeling of being cheated when your not cheating really puts a damper on things. So I went searching to create a base for my own cheat, and I came across TM CHEATS, at first I was like oh im not familier with the battlefield scene and I hardly heard of this this software, but I decided to give it a whirl. Wow am I glad I did, this cheat has it all, if you want to RAGE you can connect and go 200-0 if you like, (ESP/INSTANTKILL/AIMBOT/) [i literally take down choppers with a pistol haha] and rage everyone. Or if you want to play competitively you can just turn esp on and only use aimbot in sticky situations. This cheat has it all and it gives you an EDGE. Not only is it one of the first cheats made for the game, but it is very reliable. NOT ONE POSITIVE SCREENSHOT has been reported from this cheat, NOT ONE PLAYER has been banned for the (direct use of the cheat), now you may own to much and get reported 1,000 times causing EA to get suspicious but thats on you! Another key point is, your prolly like, OH ANYONE CAN CODE A CHEAT FOR A GAME....... how is the support?? Let me tell you there is a private section with all of your BF3 NEEDS/WANTS, I personally msg'd Tom about something and he REPLIED in 6 1/2 minutes..... that is almost unheard of in the cheating community. I can honestly say I have really no interest in spending the time and effort into coding my own cheat and i am truely happy with this software, and hope you get a chance to enjoy it aswell!!!

Nice Review. Thanks.

JoTheKiller
11-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Thanks Buddy for the nice reviews.

CheaterParadise
12-11-2011, 02:48 AM
thnx for review

carlito35
12-11-2011, 05:07 AM

You are dead on right about everything except folks being banned directly for using the hack. The hack has been detected 3 times one time directly (this past week) by EB. About 50 of our members were banned directly for using the hack. We did get new CD keys which lessened the impact. About everything else you are 100% right.