PDA

View Full Version : battlefield 3 punkbuster servers

ziemniak1220
11-21-2011, 08:48 AM
Hello.
I'm new to game hacking and im about to buy your bf3 hack but i have one question.
I play on non pb servers with esp and there are a lot aimbotters why they play on non pb servers?
When i buy your hack is it undetected? I mean can i play on pb enabled servers with it?

n3Cre0
11-21-2011, 09:21 AM
It's undetected now and got a new anti pb mechanism.
So of course you can play on pb servers with it. :)

IceFrog
11-21-2011, 02:16 PM
On non PB Server's you also can pla with public detected aimbots , that's why there are so many cheaters.

carlito35
11-21-2011, 04:15 PM
On non PB Server's you also can pla with public detected aimbots , that's why there are so many cheaters.

Yep read "public detected aimbots" as also including free aimbots (as opposed to those like here that you pay for)...since there is no rank or stats being accumulated (must be PB stream for that) EA does not care about these servers and who cheats on them.

I never play on non PB servers; I solely play on EA ranked, PB servers with this hack.

IceFrog
11-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Yep read "public detected aimbots" as also including free aimbots (as opposed to those like here that you pay for)...since there is no rank or stats being accumulated (must be PB stream for that) EA does not care about these servers and who cheats on them.

I never play on non PB servers; I solely play on EA ranked, PB servers with this hack.

Wrong.

There are public udndetected BF3 Hacks, but they get normaly get detected after like 1-14 day's.
There are ranked no PB server (check it with the bf3 server filter)

carlito35
11-21-2011, 05:14 PM
Wrong.

There are public udndetected BF3 Hacks, but they get normaly get detected after like 1-14 day's.
There are ranked no PB server (check it with the bf3 server filter)

I understand they begin as undetected hacks (the free public ones) but as you said they get detected. EA's agreement is they will only rank with PB servers; not sure what this new Battlelog is pulling up in previous games no PB=no rank that's BF2, BF2142, and BFBC2...

n3Cre0
11-21-2011, 05:49 PM
Well, since I got beef with punkbuster all of a sudden, I really can confirm that non-pb servers can be ranked as well.
Must have played about 6 hours on one by now

carlito35
11-21-2011, 06:18 PM
Well, since I got beef with punkbuster all of a sudden, I really can confirm that non-pb servers can be ranked as well.
Must have played about 6 hours on one by now

Strange; but then again so much is new with BF3 the stupid Origin interface; the browser interface; no telling...