PDA

View Full Version : Bought this hoping it would live up to its hype

merisimus
12-06-2011, 02:12 PM
And it certainly does, If you are considering getting this.. do it NOW

im allways at the top of the scoreboard and killing in 1hit... a 1,813m headshot says it all

the ui is great and easy enough to use... price is amazing.. ranking is SO fast

you can see all enemys without a problem.. you wont ever be spotted first or snuck up on, you can choose a specific body part to hit

few small problems such as random crash and prediction messing up, alot of stationary/vehicles weapons not working yet im sure these will be fixed.

thumbs up for tom on this one.. and improvements are yet to come, I cant wait. :)

IceFrog
12-06-2011, 02:57 PM

im allways at the top of the scoreboard and killing in 1hit... a 1,813m headshot says it all

you can see all enemys without a problem.. you wont ever be spotted first or snuck up on, you can choose a specific body part to hit

few small problems such as random crash and prediction messing up, alot of stationary/vehicles weapons not working yet im sure these will be fixed.

thumbs up for tom on this one.. and improvements are yet to come, I cant wait. :)

Nice review.

carlito35
12-06-2011, 04:04 PM

Very well said exactly right. Dont forget the amazing support.