PDA

View Full Version : About the Warz hack?

dylandmr
05-20-2013, 01:37 PM
I just wanted to know if the Global Inventory from anywhere feature is still working. Also, I'd love a video explaining it 'cause I'd buy the hack for that but I need to be sure.

Thanks in advance.

saganakis
05-20-2013, 02:44 PM
Yes Global inventory works still. You can transfer items from your backpack into your Global inventory or vice versa, transfer items from your Global inventory back into your backpack.
Note: Neither of these transfers work while connected to game server, you need to disconnect from server, do the transfer and hop back into the game world for your changes to take effect.

dylandmr
05-21-2013, 12:24 AM
So, I leave the game and i'll have access to my global as if I was inside the safezone, from anywhere? Is that it? Like I said, i just need to be sure. A video would be nice too.

VladimirRT
05-21-2013, 08:33 PM
thanx for the help i was just wondering how to post a avatar

dylandmr
05-22-2013, 12:47 AM
So, still no confirm? I need it 'cause honestly I have other hacks already but this feature would be totally unique and make it all worth it so if you can show it to me i'd DEFO buy it but appart from that you can get everything else on other hacks for cheaper. Also, if you do make a video, be sure to post it on the main warz page 'cause that would be your best feature guys!

dylandmr
05-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Well guess I wont buy this hack then. Thanks for the awesome support lol

dylandmr
05-25-2013, 05:25 PM
OK! So I found a picture of how the feature works on the news forum!
Now I only need a confirmation that this still works and how detectable is it, please let me know I really wanna buy this ASAP but I need to be sure!!!

BROBRO
05-25-2013, 08:27 PM
GI anywhere works fine.

Regards.

mortenbrun123
05-26-2013, 05:04 PM
are the GL hack undetected ???