PDA

View Full Version : DayZ -> WarZ

GRIBNIK
05-31-2013, 11:18 PM
i want to change my hack to another cuz hack for dayz is not work for a long time. DayZ -> WarZ. Is it possible? Buying a cheat, I have not played with him:(

thatoneglitcha
06-01-2013, 12:06 AM
I want to change my counter strike for warz i just bought it and don't like it so i would like to switch to warz and they have not replied -_-

BROBRO
06-01-2013, 12:40 AM
i want to change my hack to another cuz hack for dayz is not work for a long time. DayZ -> WarZ. Is it possible? Buying a cheat, I have not played with him:(

Hey,

I already told you to make a thread in the Account Issue section with ur PayPal Transaction-ID. Now you just have to wait for Tom. He's currently very busy with BF3, BO2 and DayZ and he's the only one who has acces to the payments. So please be patient!
Also this is not a Pre-sale Question!

Regards.

BROBRO
06-01-2013, 12:54 AM
I want to change my counter strike for warz i just bought it and don't like it so i would like to switch to warz and they have not replied -_-

Hey,

create a thread in the Account Issue section (http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f139/), explaining you issue and including you PayPal Transaction-ID. Tom is gonna help asap.

Regards.

thatoneglitcha
06-01-2013, 03:57 AM
K i did it i also have my transaction id on there could you add me on skype if i have anymore questions please: deadproof123 also known as jhon