View Full Version : Planetside 2

Chewbi
06-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Hi
I wanted to buy the Planetside hack but there's one question
is the hack undetectable if i use it "normal"

Chewbi
06-10-2013, 03:05 PM
With normal i mean with little aimbot using, not too much noclipping and norecoil/nospread

pwned
06-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Hey,

there is always a reason getting banned if you use cheats, but at the moment the hack is undetected and should be safe to use as long as you do not hack obvious.
So i do not recommend you using features like noclip if you dont want to get banned

Regards

Chewbi
06-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Whats with the speedhack, the teleporting and the fly hack?
Is ESP, autospot and aimbot hardly detectable?

Chewbi
06-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Is the hack undetectable if i use only NoRecoil/NoSpread, sometimes a little aimbot assisting and ESP? (Of course i wont overshoot the mark)
Is NoReload very dangerous to use and does it also count to vehicles cause that would be awesome :)
Is the Flyhack or noclip dangerous --> i would only use it to get to certain places
What about the speedhack it seems very convinient is this dangerous to use?
What about the auto spot does it spot people only when they are in my crosshair?

BROBRO
06-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Is the hack undetectable if i use only NoRecoil/NoSpread, sometimes a little aimbot assisting and ESP? (Of course i wont overshoot the mark)
Is NoReload very dangerous to use and does it also count to vehicles cause that would be awesome :)
Is the Flyhack or noclip dangerous --> i would only use it to get to certain places
What about the speedhack it seems very convinient is this dangerous to use?
What about the auto spot does it spot people only when they are in my crosshair?

Live Cheat Status | TMCheats.com TMCheats.com (http://www.tmcheats.com/live-cheat-status/)

As you can see the Planetside 2 cheat and it's features are undetected. What I basically tell everyone is: Use cheats but don't abuse them!

Regards.

abischo78
06-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Hi, after the update from today does not aimbot. esp is not displayed:(

abischo78
06-15-2013, 06:00 PM
vehicles shows it but not the players:(