PDA

View Full Version : bf3 hack detectable?

Rashkiri
06-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Hello, ive been using tm hacks for arma 2 and warz before. tho im interested in bf3. but how secure is the hack? was only interested to use "magic bullet" and esp.
Is using the hack a 100 % ban ? or is it war z. like you have to be careful how you use it. or like arma 2 .. a 100 % ban after a while ? plz explain for me :)

Best Regards Rashi

Moonridden
06-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Magic bullet is currently a little buggy, I would not recommend using it because it only functions under one hit KO. Were actually just recovering from a detection, so nearly every function is up aside from the screenshot cleaner. The hack before was extremely secure, and we had a very long running clean streak.

EA's ban system is a little weird. Currently, hackers are banned by PunkBuster, which I'm quite sure you know of. However, abusing the program can make people report you to EA, where depending on if you are premium or not will reset your account or flatout ban you.

Using hacks on Battlefield 3 on a PB enabled server, that does get you off a screenshot detection, is an instant and permanent ban. Punkbuster does not under any circumstances give temporary bans.
Much like the magic bullet, it's one shot one kill with PB.

Rashkiri
06-28-2013, 04:58 PM
ah alright. so if i only use aimbot and esp. and use it carefuly. no instant hit and all that. ive got premium but i havent activated it.
didnt think screenshots on our games could se the hack.. but lets say i have the hack atm. and run it.. maybe aimbot 6-10 ppl with aimbot. would i be detected? or should i wait to get when its "recoverd" ?

Thanks for your reply's

best regards Rashi

FreeStyleBall
06-28-2013, 05:07 PM
The screenshot would see the menu say "Aimbot ON"

It would also see your 2D radar and your custom colour crosshair.

Rashkiri
06-28-2013, 05:10 PM
when does that get fixed ? or have it allways been seen ?

Locker
06-29-2013, 04:18 PM
The screenshot would see the menu say "Aimbot ON"

It would also see your 2D radar and your custom colour crosshair.

You can "hide" the aimbot status if you set the option "Press and hold".

FreeStyleBall
06-29-2013, 04:45 PM
Normally screenshot mode blocks punkbuster from seeing your hacks or cheats on screen while you're still using them. Unfortunately BF3 has done a recent ban wave aswell has updated their anti hack. Because of this Tom has had to de-activate some key features that would normally protect you from being banned (eg. Screenshot blocker, Magic bullet etc) So no, the hack has had a 10 - 12 month streak of no one getting banned, It's just been recently.

Regards, Sloth

vodkaxx
07-01-2013, 10:12 AM
Do you knwo if the cheat for the Warz is actually PB secure ?

ardi83
10-01-2013, 08:27 AM
why is that i disable all esp and when i press and hold shift it will show the enemy name with red colour...normally i don't have to see any pixel but i am seen it any time i lock.someone any info?i need some Configurable Aim Angle and Configurable Prediction Limit help...which number is best to set.

Moonridden
10-01-2013, 03:01 PM
I would ask this in the BF3 section, not in the presale questions. :)
Recommend mod locks this topic.

Random_GD
10-01-2013, 03:38 PM
Going off topic / Hijacking thread

http://www.teamsteamer.com/data/tmc/closed.png (http://www.tmcheats.com/forums/f2/forum-rules-|-last-updated-24-september-2013-a-47197/)