PDA

View Full Version : Ammo Dupe Tutorial

riotlevz
07-03-2013, 01:18 PM
You will have to pay cheap $ !

I will include you a Screenshot.

I will show it to you ingame, to prove.

I will possibly help you, if you didn't understand something.

I will give you a Video Tutorial.

PM me for Informations.

riotlevz
07-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Just read the Topic about Kush, I will give you as much Prove as you need to make you feel comfortable.

I will dupe you any Ammo you want, away from the Vault, so I can't just take Ammo out of it. Anywhere you want, any gun you want.

I can post you a screenshot of My GI / Lockboxes.

If you feel comfortable and trust me, then we can talk about the price and how to donate.

If you don't trust me after that, you better don't do the trade. I can accept that.

lukis761
07-03-2013, 01:29 PM
scammer , dont trust him , he scammed yesterday the guy who sells dupe method and he got it for free . dont trust this guy. Mod's Do your job.

riotlevz
07-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Just posting regular shit, thanks.

As I said, if you want it you can watch it by your own and if you feel comfortable you can buy it, if you don't, then you won't. Please call me a Scammer if you give me your money and I dont give you the program. Thanks kid

munchas
07-03-2013, 01:34 PM
scammed method from me dont trust him he can scamm u aswell thx.

riotlevz
07-03-2013, 01:36 PM
You scammed the method from another friend. Thx for posting anyways, people will see if they gonna PM me anyways, so it's fine.

munchas
07-03-2013, 01:41 PM
lol ur and idiot sir
so u rescammed method from me to know it when ur friend already knew it interesting.

frostdrone
07-03-2013, 03:53 PM
You scammed the method from another friend. Thx for posting anyways, people will see if they gonna PM me anyways, so it's fine.

Doesn't matter if he scammed it from someone else. YOU scammed it from him which makes you a SCAMMER!!!. Mods do your jobs :)

riotlevz
07-03-2013, 04:38 PM
Doesn't matter if he scammed it from someone else. YOU scammed it from him which makes you a SCAMMER!!!. Mods do your jobs :)

Where did I say I scammed him? This 2 guys are just 2 immature Kids, sorry.

FreeStyleBall
07-04-2013, 02:35 AM
This guy just scammed me $10!!!

Get this A hole out of here!

Scypio
07-04-2013, 02:54 AM
I have the ammo dupe and am a trusted selller...if interested add me Skype: Tertle765

riotlevz
07-04-2013, 10:44 AM
This guy just scammed me $10!!!

Get this A hole out of here!

Huh, who are you?

Please post any Screenshots or something about me in this Topic, instead of lying.

Thanks and reported to Mods.