PDA

View Full Version : Dayz Pre Purchase Questions.

mike757
07-04-2013, 01:29 AM
Okay i mainly play dayz, origins, breaking point, wasteland, and taviana. I have hundreds of hours played hack free and dont really want aimbot or esp. I honestly just like to pvp and would like to script in a halfway decent weapon like a m14 aim or a fal etc. Which of these mods do the hacks work on? and which hacks are not safe? I know a cheats regardless of how big or small can be detected but what are some tips for not getting banned other then not aimbotting and scripting in black listed weapons?(also im not familiar with all of the maps item spawns so if you could also send me to a site, if its not listed here, of each maps black listed items/vehicles) I do enjoy dayz but if i were to get banned im not sure if id feel like buying the game again especially since i just bought it for a friend of mine. So before purchasing i would like to know mainly if scripting vehicles and weapons are safe and im sure that with the bypass that esping should be as safe as possible as far as hacking is concerned. 4

Krankie
07-04-2013, 06:11 PM
+1 for wanting to know what the status with origins is please.

Krankie

Gothyus
07-07-2013, 06:20 AM
want to know too...plz someone?

twitch88
07-09-2013, 06:21 AM
Id also like to know. If it does it'll be the first one ive been able to find and id buy the service.