PDA

View Full Version : Just a couple of Infestation questions.

repinsniper
07-17-2013, 03:56 AM
I have had experience with this hack before, and I have to say that it is the best one out there.
I got banned last time, but it was a fairfight ban so it was my fault with the aimbot deal.
I will not longer be using aimbot, no spread, or no recoil for the risk of getting banned from fairfight.

I just have a couple of questions about some features.

Wouldn't the GI anywhere be easily flagged/insta ban?
Zombie/Player Shield, would that count towards me killing them or would they just die out of the blue? Seems like it could be easily detected.
Will this be detected by punkbuster?

noname33
07-18-2013, 10:32 PM
I have had experience with this hack before, and I have to say that it is the best one out there.
I got banned last time, but it was a fairfight ban so it was my fault with the aimbot deal.
I will not longer be using aimbot, no spread, or no recoil for the risk of getting banned from fairfight.

I just have a couple of questions about some features.

Wouldn't the GI anywhere be easily flagged/insta ban?
Zombie/Player Shield, would that count towards me killing them or would they just die out of the blue? Seems like it could be easily detected.
Will this be detected by punkbuster?

You would think that the GI exploit would be detected, but there are many who have used it many times and still have active accounts. As for the player shield, if you look on the side, for each zombie that dies, you are accumulating xp so it is like you are killing them. Not sure about detection, but I would think that Fairfight would be able to track and log your xp/min playing. So if you are consistently getting hundreds and hundreds of xp in a short time, that could potentially flag your account.

I used the hack before punkbuster was implemented, but would also like to know whether or not it is still safe to use with PB.