PDA

View Full Version : WarZ Accs 1.5$ Each

horbarn
07-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Add skype : lolleo99

Also selling accounts with 1-5k GC for 2.5$

All accounts will be tested before u get them so don't try to scam me.

I'm not responsible of the accounts after the purchase

horbarn
07-26-2013, 11:17 PM
Bump

horbarn
07-27-2013, 10:39 AM
Bump !

mitobr
07-27-2013, 03:51 PM
Fast and easy, i payed first. Nice seller, vouch +1

horbarn
07-28-2013, 12:05 PM
Bump !!!!!!

Marcellos
07-28-2013, 03:23 PM
Hello, i dont want to write this comment but i have to. This guy sold me an account, but that account changed password after 5 mins. I asked for another one, and he gave me another acc, also password changed after 5 mins. After this he said " you are retarded" and logged off. Please DONT buy ANYTHING from this guy, better to pay 0,30$ more and have 100% working account. Please moderators block this scammer thread.

Screenshoots:
1http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/4081/zrf6.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/zrf6.png/)

2http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2486/dylf.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/dylf.jpg/)

Im sorry for my bad english.

IdiotGuy
07-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Reported to higher ups, please provide much/more info if you can.
And he will receive the punishment.

mitobr
07-28-2013, 04:00 PM
I have a little issue whit him too. The same account he sold to me, he sold to other person. And he confirm this in skype. An account i dont used yet get banned, i'm waiting for him to see if he will change this for me. I'll edit this after i talk whit him again!

IdiotGuy
07-28-2013, 04:04 PM
If he doesn't please supply more evidence, screenshots of Skype conversations and so on.

To everyone else: I highly recommend avoiding him, trading with him, getting in contact with him till this problem is not solved.
TMCheats wont give you any support or help if you get scammed by someone who is advertising here, all you can do is dispute the payment on paypal within 48 or 30 days.
All you can do is give us some strong evidence that he is scamming. After that we will handle the rest and make sure that he wont have access to these areas anymore, and globally blacklisted.

mitobr
07-28-2013, 04:40 PM
Only to reinforce, he dont stealed from me, he gived me the accounts, but he did this little mistake. I'll talk to him, i didn't did this yet, and i'll post here if he change the account for me or not!

IdiotGuy
07-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Only to reinforce, he dont stealed from me, he gived me the accounts, but he did this little mistake. I'll talk to him, i didn't did this yet, and i'll post here if he change the account for me or not!

I'm talking about marcellos's case.

mitobr
07-28-2013, 10:16 PM
I'm talking about marcellos's case.

Yes, i just post my case too! :)

Edit: So it's you he sold the same account as me. He sold me this account too!

horbarn
07-29-2013, 12:19 PM
Yes, i just post my case too! :)

Edit: So it's you he sold the same account as me. He sold me this account too!

Lol, i didnt sell the same accs, his acc was i use so i swapped his acc with your. And the polish guy that says that i changed pw, read please, I am not responsible for the acc after purchase. Still he says i changed pass etc... call me a scammer but i dont really care cause if your english sucks, that is not my fault...

IdiotGuy
07-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Lol, i didnt sell the same accs, his acc was i use so i swapped his acc with your. And the polish guy that says that i changed pw, read please, I am not responsible for the acc after purchase. Still he says i changed pass etc... call me a scammer but i dont really care cause if your english sucks, that is not my fault...

As a trader i know your circumstances, but you SHOULD give another account if the PW is changed, and since you sold the same accounts to both of your customers. And i highly doubt you have any other account on store other than this.
Also this kind of behavior is not accepted here, i suggest you think twice before you start insulting others and "not caring because their english is bad".

I suggest both of you make a dispute on paypal.
I'm still waiting on higher ups, probably he will get global ignored and this shop will be removed.

horbarn
07-29-2013, 12:39 PM
As a trader i know your circumstances, but you SHOULD give another account if the PW is changed, and since you sold the same accounts to both of your customers. And i highly doubt you have any other account on store other than this.
Also this kind of behavior is not accepted here, i suggest you think twice before you start insulting others and "not caring because their english is bad".

I suggest both of you make a dispute on paypal.
I'm still waiting on higher ups, probably he will get global ignored and this shop will be removed.
U doubt that i have any other acc than this? One of those 2 bought 3 accs and one guy bought 10 accs from me. And still, i'm not responsible for the accounts after purchase.
I didnt change pw after 5 mins, game session was active. I told him that the acc was hacked but he already knew that. Then he told me to give him a working account, this account was working but game session was active so i dont really see the problem. Yep i called him retarded cause he was the most annoying buyer i've ever seen.

And as the thread says IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCOUNT AFTER PURCHASE