PDA

View Full Version : Brothers...pls teach me how to not be delayed banned.

Flexauer
08-03-2013, 10:47 AM
2 month ago I used r********t, then a month not playing, when I decided to play I read at the forum that r********t been deteckted by pb. I removed renta loader from my PC and yet was dumb from the this PC to come in to game, went to the new laptop, there was never cheats, that is, everything is clean and at the entrance to server word ban for renta. How is this possible? Please explain friends... I check PBB and GGC ban lists beafore coming in, I was not banned. I turned off "origin in game" and "cloud". How this motherfuckers banned me? Pleace teach me how to not have delayed bans.
Now i use tmcheat and everything is cool, but i need to know how to not be banned when i will play after detect and cheat fix when it be undetected again.
Can someone explain?

Lone
08-03-2013, 06:27 PM
Hey I'm sorry it's really hard to understand what your are explaining, are you saying you need advice in not being detected by punkbuster?

Try using international support and use your foreign language.

Flexauer
08-03-2013, 07:05 PM
No no wait. ))
It's simple.
1) A use other cheat-when it was not detected;
2) I been out of game for one month (not played);
3) Cheat begin's detected by pb (i am not played at this period);
4)I coming back to game in one month after detect;
5) I am loging in from other computer (without cheat) and pb baning me.
All i try to understand WTF??? How can they ban me?

IdiotGuy
08-03-2013, 07:23 PM
PB bans your acc, not your IP/HWID.

Random_GD
08-04-2013, 11:20 AM
PB uses delayed bans,

1) A use other cheat-when it was not detected; <= it was actually detected, but PB waited a week or more before banning you.