PDA

View Full Version : HARDWARE ID SPOOFER???

0wos0
08-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Hi guys I'm gonna buy some fun hax from here.
I just wounder what this Hardware ID Spoofer is? and how do I fix that?
I am from sweden and I have no idea how to even change the ID on the computer.
Plz help

Random_GD
08-04-2013, 11:24 AM
You don't need to do anything :D

Games like Planetside 2 can ban you on Harware ID basis,so you can't play and make another account on that computer.
With this Harware ID spoofer you can keep playing on your computer.

xL3gi0n
08-16-2013, 10:35 PM
A spoofer is something you can use to change files like .png files to for example .exe files.

Often used for ratting. So you can like send them a infected .exe file and spoof it so it looks like a picture, add a picture to the file and they wont know you infected their computer.

Random_GD
08-17-2013, 06:57 AM
A spoofer is something you can use to change files like .png files to for example .exe files.

Often used for ratting. So you can like send them a infected .exe file and spoof it so it looks like a picture, add a picture to the file and they wont know you infected their computer.
LoL where talking about a HWID spoofer not creating worms/backdoors here xD

Actually the real definition of spoofing is:

"Spoof" was a game involving trickery and nonsense that was invented by an English comedian, Arthur Roberts, prior to 1884, when it is recorded as having been "revived." Webster's defines the verb to mean (1) to deceive or hoax, and (2) to make good-natured fun of.

On the Internet, "to spoof" can mean:

1) To deceive for the purpose of gaining access to someone else's resources (for example, to fake an Internet address so that one looks like a certain kind of Internet user)

2) To simulate a communications protocol by a program that is interjected into a normal sequence of processes for the purpose of adding some useful function

3) To playfully satirize a Web site.

For us it's the first part, we fake an Internet address so that one looks like a certain kind of Internet user that has not hacked before!

Jolly
08-18-2013, 02:13 PM
What?