PDA

View Full Version : I am thinking bout buying Infestation hack.But I got some questions just to be clear.

Valkyrra
08-20-2013, 09:22 AM
First of all my main question is when my account gets flagged by FF can they see my hack overlay when they monitor me?Or your feature 'video mode' avoids that too?

Secondly I have been using another VIP hack for a while now and mostly It gets downtime because of PB or I get banned because of PB.I have been searching for good hacks since.And I find TM Cheats is the best one out there.So What I am asking is=How good is protection against PB?Please dont just tell its %100 undetected right now.I need the information how fast and how smooth this hack gets updated.

Thank you for you time.

frostdrone
08-20-2013, 11:29 AM
The hack is truly Amazing we usually are undetected by PB and if we do get detected Tom gets it back up pretty fast. As for the features there really the best and no they cant see your overlay because of the SS cleaner. anyways dont hack on your main and you should be good

Valkyrra
08-20-2013, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the reply.For instance how many times you have been banned since you started using this hack?I want to make sure that I am buying the best one and the safest one

BROBRO
08-21-2013, 09:15 AM
We didn't had a single PB detection since months. Though after some WarZ/FF updates they could track some of our features so people got banned because of it. But we updated the hack and removed/edited those features and everyone was fine again. Remember, this doesn't mean you can't get manually banned by FF.

Regards.

Valkyrra
08-21-2013, 11:47 AM
Yeah I wont go mad If I get FF banned I know thats on me.All I need is PB detection and I think this hack has it!Thanks for the info I will buy it :)

gumbabr
08-21-2013, 08:25 PM
I wonder how the hack is the infestation? is banning fast? what we can use and which can not use? if I just use esp player will be banned soon?

BROBRO
08-23-2013, 08:55 PM
I wonder how the hack is the infestation? is banning fast? what we can use and which can not use? if I just use esp player will be banned soon?
I moved the thread you made in the WarZ section.