PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared of banning from steam after using the cheat.

ELSLE
08-24-2013, 06:43 AM
I know the cheat works perfectly on CS:GO. But I'm still not 100 percent sure the cheat will look after my account safety while I am playing the game .
Because I got totally banned from steam once when I was just using the trainer for a single player game,
now I am very careful about using any third programs during the game.
So I would like to know would Steam detect the cheat when I'm using it, and also will the updates of the game be a problem to the cheat as well?

xL3gi0n
08-24-2013, 06:57 AM
It might detect the cheat once in a while, but you should be safe. Tom updates the hack when its out of date.

baijiaqing
08-24-2013, 07:02 AM
Firstly, I'd like to say that it is not possible to get banned while playing your single player CS game.
Tom constantly updates the cheat to be ahead of anticheats however it is always probable that one day you will get caught and banned. Cheating is at your own risk there is no such thing as a 100% safe cheat.
If you are afraid of getting banned, I suggest you not to cheat.

Legeance
08-26-2013, 08:47 PM
The thing is that steam does delayed bans so you won't know the cheat is detected until like 2 weeks later when everyone is banned. Happened to me in another VAC game but than again it was from a shitty cheat maker(which I regret buying cause there cheats crash the game and the cheat is still online, ** try there MW2 Hack without crashing, impossible :P)