PDA

View Full Version : Please Help.

BradenSwag
08-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Hi,

I used to hack on Infestation Survivor Stories all the time. But now i want to stop hacking.
I was going to by a account for 25$ of the homepage of WarZ but i was wondering if i logged onto the game. Whiles having cheats downloaded before. Because the TMCheats downloads something to your computer that only lets you use that account on 1 computer. I was wondering if they could detect that. I really dont wanna get banned the first 2 seconds i log on after buying a account. I wanna just remove everything to do with cheats off my computer so i dont get banned.

Thanks,

Long time Hacker

BradenSwag

Thanks Idiot Guy for supplying accounts before. I had fun but my time is done. As i dont want to pay 20$ a month anymore.

sneakyamr22
08-28-2013, 07:26 PM
no if you don't use/inject the hack into the game they can no detect the hack because I have one legit account and some hacking accounts and my legit account has over 1k kills and 300hours...so no they cant see the hacks

IdiotGuy
08-28-2013, 07:40 PM
Just remove the whole folder where is your streamer located, thats the only files what the cheat generates.

HWID is not related to the game at all, its on our server checking if your log-in HWID is matching with the one in our database.