PDA

View Full Version : Planetside 2

trashmash
09-08-2013, 08:30 AM
If you don't retardedly use aimbots in a way to get detected. Or only use ESP hacks or radar with no aimbot. Is it still possible for Planetside 2 to detect the hack (just by scanning my processes, NOT from getting reported by players as witnesses)? If I were to get banned also is it based off a hardware ID set in windows right now or Hardware ID of your parts? And if I wanted to quit hacking and use my normal account would a reformat of windows make it so Planetside 2 cannot tell that I've ever been banned with another account, IF I reformat, or is it based off a ID of like say my video card that never changes even if I were to reformat?

Random_GD
09-08-2013, 09:49 AM
The hack is undetected now,
We also offer a HWID Spoofer so you don't need to reformat ;)

trashmash
09-08-2013, 09:52 AM
The hack is undetected now,
We also offer a HWID Spoofer so you don't need to reformat ;)

I can use HWID spoofer the first and every time I use it right? And they will never know my TRUE hardware ID? Correct?

trashmash
09-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Also sorry for another post forgot to ask. Do they IP ban? Then log your IP and blacklist it? Or is it only based off hardware?

Random_GD
09-13-2013, 10:54 AM
Yes they will not know your real HWID ;)

For the IP I'm not sure, most ISP have dynamic IP's anyway, check if your ISP gives you a dynamic IP if so you don't need to worry about that :)