PDA

View Full Version : can no longer find warz accounts

briskshot
09-15-2013, 02:48 PM
steffout sold me 15 accounts total 10 where pre banned, idiotguy has failed to message me in two weeks, everyone else is just scamming, afraid cracked accounts will so be next to impossible to get, please message me if you know of someone legit that you have used many times before, THANKS!!!

IdiotGuy
09-15-2013, 03:07 PM
Thats because i'm not selling anymore :) With the HWID&IP bans i highly doubt any-non scammer traders will keep up selling accounts.

IdiotGuy
09-15-2013, 04:10 PM
Maybe.

steffout
09-15-2013, 09:10 PM
for me, you will not find good seller or see in steam;
I promise you that I work hard to have the best accounts possible.
the problem and very fast,
80% of gamers warz cheat heavier, and therefore when you have accounts hacked, there are random items, gc, cheater,.
2. fairfaight and much more difficult a bypass because too many monitoring

for my, I tested all the accounts against the banned PB, FF
verification against bann PB; launching the game then wait 1min30s for verification
Audit Bann FF; the same as for PB bann,
I sell the account has a single person; I check when I get the list of account
duplicate accounts has the help of a software

I listen to you all; tell me what to do more for your safety?

I am ready has to listen to all offers

for information at the moment I have a few accounts with 1000 gc, these accounts more reliable sound as if no one has remove the gc these accounts first hand

Sorry for my bad English

syownzb
09-16-2013, 09:07 AM
oh really

MrBigBang
09-18-2013, 10:25 PM
for me, you will not find good seller or see in steam;
I promise you that I work hard to have the best accounts possible.
the problem and very fast,
80% of gamers warz cheat heavier, and therefore when you have accounts hacked, there are random items, gc, cheater,.
2. fairfaight and much more difficult a bypass because too many monitoring

for my, I tested all the accounts against the banned PB, FF
verification against bann PB; launching the game then wait 1min30s for verification
Audit Bann FF; the same as for PB bann,
I sell the account has a single person; I check when I get the list of account
duplicate accounts has the help of a software

I listen to you all; tell me what to do more for your safety?

I am ready has to listen to all offers

for information at the moment I have a few accounts with 1000 gc, these accounts more reliable sound as if no one has remove the gc these accounts first hand

Sorry for my bad English
I can vouch on that so far had no problems with steff.

briskshot
09-18-2013, 10:37 PM
steffout wont trade with me any longer because he gave me 4 accounts to replace the 4 that where banned and all four of them where banned so I lost it on him now he wont sell to me :p so I gues im done with tm cheats cant afford a 15 dollars account every couple days

Serian
09-18-2013, 11:29 PM
Guys really just look at steffout sell page, look the vouce he received and the +1. I traded with him too never had a problem, and if i had a problem like banned account or already flag by pb he just gave me another account. Same for a friend of me. I think steffout is the best account trader atm so don't blame him.