PDA

View Full Version : Selling 100 Infestation Accounts

megamurfee
10-13-2013, 04:49 PM
100 accounts for 0.5 Bitcoin or $75 PayPal.
Selling in BULK only, contact me on skype, tehmegamurfee is the username.

megamurfee
10-13-2013, 10:15 PM
Updated to 100 more accounts.
Same price.

SafeKeys
10-13-2013, 10:40 PM
Updated to 100 more accounts.
Same price.

Is there any sort of Warranty on buying that many Accounts? Are they all guaranteed to work, and not be banned for a period of time? What is the time frame we can expect these accounts to last (unused) before they get banned?

megamurfee
10-13-2013, 10:43 PM
Is there any sort of Warranty on buying that many Accounts? Are they all guaranteed to work, and not be banned for a period of time? What is the time frame we can expect these accounts to last (unused) before they get banned?

Warranty: Full warrenty on every key = extra 0.2 bitcoins or extra $30 pp.
and then half warrenty, which is half of the other option, so =0.1 btc or $15 pp.

expect them to last until around christmas, maybe a bit later.
unused accounts probably will never get banned.
guarenteed to not be banned until at least thanksgiving, all of them.

SafeKeys
10-13-2013, 10:49 PM
Warranty: Full warrenty on every key = extra 0.2 bitcoins or extra $30 pp.
and then half warrenty, which is half of the other option, so =0.1 btc or $15 pp.

expect them to last until around christmas, maybe a bit later.
unused accounts probably will never get banned.
guarenteed to not be banned until at least thanksgiving, all of them.

That is Great, I am interested.

- How does your warranty work? Would it qualify as replacement accounts? or Refund in purchase?
- Just to clarify then, if the Keys become banned before I use them and before the 30 days on PayPal, I would be granted a refund on my purchase?

- I am not interested in selling accounts and then asking for replacements, I am a business man, not a child. I would be sad however, if the keys became banned before I could sell them. Once I sold an account, it would obviously void the warranty.

megamurfee
10-13-2013, 10:56 PM
That is Great, I am interested.

- How does your warranty work? Would it qualify as replacement accounts? or Refund in purchase?
- Just to clarify then, if the Keys become banned before I use them and before the 30 days on PayPal, I would be granted a refund on my purchase?

- I am not interested in selling accounts and then asking for replacements, I am a business man, not a child. I would be sad however, if the keys became banned before I could sell them. Once I sold an account, it would obviously void the warranty.
1. Either or, up to you.
2. Yes.
3. The keys will not be banned before you sell them, if so, I expect you check keys before you sell them, if you find one is banned, I will replace it.

SafeKeys
10-13-2013, 10:59 PM
Excellent, If you have not sold them already. I will make a purchase from you this up-coming week.

Also, is there a key checker for WarZ? Like Darky for DayZ? I have not before sold infestation accounts, I am not as experienced with them as I am DayZ Keys.

megamurfee
10-13-2013, 11:01 PM
Excellent, If you have not sold them already. I will make a purchase from you this up-coming week.

Also, is there a key checker for WarZ? Like Darky for DayZ? I have not before sold infestation accounts, I am not as experienced with them as I am DayZ Keys.
Not that I know of, no.
Just so you know, I will not save this for you, If someone else wants to buy this today, I will let them.

megamurfee
10-14-2013, 10:46 PM
Have a couple more offers, hmu.

omnicrunch
10-15-2013, 03:31 PM
Damn! Why that much accounts :D

I'm interested but 100 is kinda a lot.. i would buy like 20 or 30 :(