PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me a percentage or ratio.... (subscribers getting banned BF4)

djspiel
11-03-2013, 01:20 AM
I used TMcheeats for a while for BF3 however...due to the cheat always getting detected and my many new origin accounts and emails i had to create..i gave up using the product/software.

now that BF4 is out...I want to rank up a tad faster. I am trying to see if I purchase the software and like use it as soon as i get in a server am i going to get banned? Or is it more or less if I go balls to the wall aka "rage"

i just wanna hear from the moderators and owner and some people who maybe use the product if youre getting banned at all.

Random_GD
11-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Our BF4 hack has never been detected by PunkBuster ;)

Don't forget BF4 uses FairFight! this is a stats based and fully server sided anti-cheat, no hack can bypass this, if the are saying they can they are lying!

trumbe
11-05-2013, 01:43 AM
If your going to rage your going to get banned... i used TM Cheats bf3 for 18 months and didn't get banned..played every day.. i did get banned in there mass detection but that happens.. its simple.. don't wana be banned.. don't have