PDA

View Full Version : Is infestation IP bans official?

vexxes
11-28-2013, 05:26 AM
Hey guess is infestation really IP banning? I remember in a Q&A they said they would never IP ban for reasons but i hear that they are starting to IP ban. So anyone mind confirming or telling me?

doomhayman2
11-28-2013, 07:56 AM
This and apparently HWID bans aswell

FatTony
11-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Not certain but I got banned and had to change my HWID,IP and Mac before i could play and not get banned

Christianmv
11-30-2013, 09:36 PM
but I got banned and had to change my HWID,IP and Mac before i could play and not get banned
dosen't it change your hwid when you change your mac? 0o

MasterLooser15
11-30-2013, 11:00 PM
dosen't it change your hwid when you change your mac? 0o

nope

edit: google said yes it does, BUT! the question is.. how do they check ur "hwid" ?
do they just look at the "final" hwid? like: cpu+gpu+ram+mac+hdd =abc123
or do they check it like: cpu = abc123 / gpu = adh123 / ram = ijs234 .....

so basicly they could just use a more effectiv methode than just checking the "final" hwid.

so if they "look" into ur hardware, and see.. ok he has the cpu with the number abc123 and the ram with ijs234 and the hdd with 123abc, than he is not allowed to play = ban.

thats basicly the most effectiv methode they could use...

but as i said. the question is: how do they check your hardware

better not risk a hwid ban! switch ur ip everytime u get banned!

with love
-MasterLooser.

edit2: i am sure most off the shit i was writing is not even quite understandable (bcs of my "good" english skills). but i hope u understand what i mean ;)

Christianmv
12-01-2013, 02:34 AM
nope

edit: google said yes it does, BUT! the question is.. how do they check ur "hwid" ?
do they just look at the "final" hwid? like: cpu+gpu+ram+mac+hdd =abc123
or do they check it like: cpu = abc123 / gpu = adh123 / ram = ijs234 .....

so basicly they could just use a more effectiv methode than just checking the "final" hwid.

so if they "look" into ur hardware, and see.. ok he has the cpu with the number abc123 and the ram with ijs234 and the hdd with 123abc, than he is not allowed to play = ban.

thats basicly the most effectiv methode they could use...

but as i said. the question is: how do they check your hardware

better not risk a hwid ban! switch ur ip everytime u get banned!

with love
-MasterLooser.

edit2: i am sure most off the shit i was writing is not even quite understandable (bcs of my "good" english skills). but i hope u understand what i mean ;)
oh ok yea i do understand waht you mean :)
ty for the answer even tho i dont play warz/iss anymore ;)

oxrevenge
12-01-2013, 01:01 PM
Could you accept my skype i want to talk to you